Terms and Conditions
By using the New Zealand College of Massage website you agree to its terms and conditions detailed on this page.
New Zealand College of Massage Limited (NZCM) is an NZQA registered and accredited tertiary training provider in New Zealand offering Certificate to Degree level courses specifically focused on careers in massage therapy.
NZCM has three sites located in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. The Head Office team is based in Wellington.
NZCM Head Office Address & Contact Details
382-385 Manukau Road
Greenlane, Auckland 1023
Phone: (09) 522 5522
Fax: (09) 522 5523
Level 10, 57 Willis Street
Phone: (04) 384 8500
66B Wharenui Road (also known as the Riccarton Club)
Phone: (03) 961 3046
Using our eCommerce functions
We are currently developing eCommerce functions to enable students to pay for fees and course related costs online with a secure realtime payment system that accepts a credit card or debit card.
The name that will appear on your credit card statement when conducting a transaction on the NZCM website is “New Zealand College of Massage Limited”.
NZCM is a New Zealand business and all transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax.
If for whatever reason a refund is due to you, refunds for student services such as printing and internet usage or goods such as text books, uniforms will be credited to the credit card or debit card used in the transaction.
If a student has borrowed from StudyLink to pay tuition fees and for whichever reason require a refund for some or all tuition fees, NZCM is required by law to refund StudyLink - not the student.
In the case where a student has paid tuition fees the refund will be credited to the credit card or debit card used in the transaction.
In the case where a student had paid tuition fees via internet transfer refunds will be credited to the payee account used in the transaction.
Withdrawals & Refunds – Course Changes (Domestic Students)
If you are considering withdrawing from the course, please request a meeting with the Supervisory Tutor immediately to discuss your reasons. If you choose to withdraw at any time during the first eight days of the course you will be entitled to a full refund of any fees you have paid less a 10% administration fee. NO REFUND IS APPLICABLE AFTER THIS TIME.
In all circumstances NZCM will meet the requirements of the Education Act.
Withdrawals & Refunds – Course Changes (International Students)
If you want to withdraw or change your course, you can discuss it with the International Liaison Officer who will try to accommodate you in any way he/she can.
- Should the student withdraw from the course at least 8 days prior to its commencement, we will refund you all course fees minus the registration fee and homestay registration fee components.
- Should the student withdraw from the course less than 8 days prior to the course commencing, we will refund all fees minus 10% of course fees of NZ$500 (whichever is less), minus the registration fee and minus the homestay registration fee components.
- Should the student withdraw from the course within 10 days after the course commencement, we will refund all fees minus 25% of course fees, minus the registration fee and minus the homestay registration fee components.
- Should the student withdraw from the course due to the failure to obtain a visa, all fees are refunded minus the registration fee and homestay registration fee.
- No refunds will be made if the student withdraws from a course more than 10 working days after its commencement.
- All applications for refunds must be made in writing.
- Genuine and valid reasons will be required before any refund is payable by NZCM.
- If you require a refund, you must return all original documents and acceptance letters provided by us.
- Refunds are paid directly to you. If you are applying from outside New Zealand, refunds will be sent to your last known address in the country you have applied from. Students enrolling through agents will have their refunds sent directly to students.
- Fees cannot be transferred to any other person or institution.