Our Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch sites each offer a broad range of qualifications relevant to the Massage Therapy industry along with experienced knowledgeable teaching staff.
Massage Therapy Courses
Our Massage Therapy courses are designed to cover a wide range of skills and knowledge required for diverse careers in the Massage Therapy industry.
Our entry level course the NZCM Certificate in Relaxation Massage (Level 4), ensures that students have explored all aspects of the industry in preparation for higher level Diploma and Degree studies.
- Self employment
- Work within the spa industry
- Workplace, On-site, corporates
- Hotel industry and health centres
- Ski-fields, gymnasiums, cruise ships
- Spa, resorts and relaxation centres
- Working alongside other professionals in physiotherapy, acupuncture, osteopathy or medical centres
- Spas, resorts, hotels
- On-site corporate, rest homes
- Rehabilitation centres
- Sports teams / athletes
- Careers in sports massage, management of myofascial pain syndromes or general palliative care.
- Equip yourself to deal with complex clinical cases: learn to assess, problem-solve and apply clinical reasoning with your in-depth knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology.
- Communicate and collaborate with other health professionals.